Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesday comes after Terrific Tuesday and Marvelous Monday.
I am getting ready to order labels for 500 tubes of lip balm for a dentist in California.
Today Lon went to his High Mountain Genetics group where they discuss their amazing registered Holsteins. He really has a great time with his fellow bovine breeders and I am glad. Especially when he comes home without a bill for the fun.
Since I began this blog in '08 I have added a full time job away from home to my schedule. I am the office manager for our hospital's Counseling Services. I enjoy the coworkers and clients. I have met only one certifiable person and the rest are just like you and me trying to deal with our lives and circumstances. I am extremely grateful to have my own problems. Here's to giving a little help and understanding, compassion and even some love tomorrow. G'night. LUC

No comments: